Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Kent Peterson

Kent is a guy who lives in Washington State. He rides his bike a lot. No, I mean a lot. Right now he is riding it to the start of the Great Divide Race in Montana. The mountain bike race is from The US/Canadian Border to the US/Mexican Border. I bought a shirt to help him fund his attempt. I was thinking about the "Not a nutritional role model" shirt, but that would have been a little too obvious, don't you think? He may not be a role model, but having gone back and tracked down much of what he has written, I find that I can learn quite a bit from it, about cycling and about life in general.

Anyways, Here is the first photo report of the trip, and here is the first text report. He'll be writing some articles for Dirt Rag Magazine as well.

Go Kent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home