Friday, August 12, 2005

Not my cup of Tea

Brett at Gleeful Gecko posted a link to an article with several pictures of concept bikes. Arrgh! My eyes. I'm all for people exploring the cutting edge of design, but I'm too old fashioned for them to appeal to me. Some call it retro-grouch. Lugged steel is my favorite, but I can tolerate some titanium and even some aluminium frames. Here is an example of what works best for me. The Gaansari Flyer, designed by my friend Gary Boulanger, and hand built in Ohio. COMFORTABLE to ride, and unless you are a pro, doesn't give up any performance.



Mmmm, nice. Another Gaansari, the St. Clair, was just reviewed in the most recent Dirt Rag magazine.

2 Comments:

Blogger pageknight said...

whats your name?

11:46 PM  
Blogger mypooch said...

hi, who are you

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home