Wednesday, November 16, 2005

More exposure?

I'm a member of an email list called the internet-BOB list. BOBs started out as the Bridgestone Owners Bunch, but has pretty much morphed into a more broadly based practical cycling list. Recently, while talking about blogs, member JimG decided to create a blog aggregator, a page with links to any bob blog that cares to join it. Cool idea, so I linked up. If you're visiting my blog from there, how about a comment so I can see if anyone is actually visiting. Also, please check out my ride reports here. If you are one of my friends who visit already, check out JimG's iBOB MetaBlog Aggregator Page and visit some of the other blogs. There is a wide range of subjects and, uh, interesting points of view represented.

I'd like to see more BOBs with blogs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hjalti said...

Well, That answers that.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Drogon Saurischian said...

Hey now. I'm an ibob and I only now just found JimG's metablog and, hence, your site. Mark me up!

e

11:43 PM  
Blogger Jack Ibagbaga (also known as) Batillog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Jack Ibagbaga (also known as) Batillog said...

Thanks to your blog, I was able to see JimG's site.
-j
aka Batillog

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home