Thursday, August 18, 2005

Yo Fixie!

I usually try to go on the Wed. night club rides with the local bike club. They are really nice folks. Yesterday I found out in the late afternoon I would have to work late. Bummer, no ride. However on my way home I saw a guy riding along on a fixed gear schwinn. Cool. I talked to him for a few minutes and there is a group who gets together locally and rides on Sundays. I thought I was the only fixed enthusiast around here. The people in the club I belong to kind of look at me funny when I show up to rides on a bike that doesn't shift or coast. It will be cool to ride with some like minded folks. Some clouds do have silver linings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

With apologies to EMO:

You a bike rider?

Yeah

Cool, so I am! Mountain, road or mixed?

Mixed

Cool, Me too. Fixed or geared?

Fixed

Cool! Me too!Steel or Titanium?

Steel

Cool! Me Too! Double or cross bind?

Cross bind

Cool! Me too! Over or underset?

Over

Die heretic!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home