Sunday, December 11, 2005

Snow Ride!

I had a nice ride up into the Watershed this morning, starting in Lewistown and heading up Gambrill Park Rd. Since the watershed roads are unplowed, there was a nice coating of packed snow, except for the places where is had compredded to ice. If I had studded tires it would have been been an easy ride, or even if I had switched out tires to my new 44s, but lazy me left the bald nokians on and didn't have a lot of traction. I needed the traction to stand cimbing, so I slipped out quite a bit. Oh well, it was a great time anyways. Here is a pic of the bike at the overlook. I'll get a complete ride report up eventually. UPDATE Monday afternoon. My ride report with more photos is HERE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue-eyed Devil said...

Nice pics, man.

Wish our snow was a real one like yours. Oh well, guess it's coming...

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home