Saturday, January 07, 2006

Junk Priceless heirlooms

This is a pic of my basement workspace. Now I know you are asking yourselves, "What is junky about that?" Well that is the neat corner, because we have to keep access to the door. I'll be working to unload some pretty cool, but excess stuff. Bike parts, Bike Books, Bike Magazine back issues, camping gear, craft/garden/homesteading books and assorted items, a ton of Sci-fi, history, medical (paramedic) and other books, two children, kids bikes and stuff and whatever else I can convince the real power in the house to add to the pile. I'll list anything i think is interesting here before I head to the BOB or MASS or othere lists with it

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue-eyed Devil said...

First dibs on any good condition Philip K. Dick novels. 8^)

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home