Monday, May 08, 2006

Back in the Saddle

Not a lot of time to ride, as I said in my last post. I snuck out on Friday during the Princess' soccer practice, but nothing over the weekend. I had hoped to get out for some off road today after my morning at the dentist (crown, ouch), but the rain was coming down too hard for me to overcome inertia. Fortunately it had slowed to a drizzle by guess who's soccer practice, so I once again rode then and even with the rain it was quite pleasant. The regular Wednesday night ride is a wash again due to other commitments, but I'll be riding at lunch the rest of the week to rack up some more roads.

1 Comments:

Blogger gwadzilla said...

yes
the balance of life
the whole interest and marriage with children thing
did not see Oprah today
but Lance's ex wife spoke about such thing
marriages changes us
but
it does not need to change us for the worse
fatmarc blogged about "being normal"
watching the game instead of riding
it isa tough balance
the kid thing makes it tough
I wanted to be at yoga
but ened up coaching my four year old's soccer game
and well
I am not that limber
but I am an okay dad

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home