Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Minutiae


Instead of riding at lunch yesterday and today I caught up on website stuff, finishing ride reports for 4/24, 4/25, 4/26, 4/28, 5/5 and 5/8. That has bumped me to over 1600 roads completed in Fixing Frederick. I may not be winning races like my friends Ricky and Becky, but I'm having a pretty good time.

Gwadzilla's comment in the post below led me back to his blog. He, like me, is a rider who struggles to balance life commitments and family with a desire to be out riding. As much as I might mope about it, its pretty easy (at least in this one small part of my life) to make the right decisions. Looks like he does a pretty good job of it too. Go Gwadz! After all, if this is the most aggravating thing in my life, I have got it really good.

In that vein, tonight I'll be skipping the Wed. Night Ride to go to a make-up soccer game. After that, pizza fest to celebrate the Princess' 8th birthday. Wow. time flies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home