Friday, February 09, 2007

Croisière de boissons alcoolisées


It somehow sounds more elegant in French, but several of us braved temps in the teens to hit up a couple of local pubs. I think there were 10 or 11 of us out there on a variety of bikes. My preference would be for a little more cruising between the boozing, but maybe that will take off as things warm up. I chose the Raleigh Twenty fixed gear, my perky little town bike. I admit to taking some abuse for looking like a circus bear when I ride it. But it is fun. The latest mods on it were chopping and flopping the bars to make bullhorns, and putting the original fenders back on. Works a charm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue-eyed Devil said...

John, that's a cool little ride, man!

Been off the bike, sick. Very weak now, and it's a looong climb back to strong. And the big weekend ride looms...

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home