Thursday, January 11, 2007

Too Much Information

I am frankly amazed at the volume of mucus the human body can produce. I've had the odd cold before, but this sinus/ear infection I'm trying to drug out of existence is the worst I ever remember. I'm thinking it could be measured in gallons per minute. Don't even ask about sneezes. I also think I'm going to have to steam clean the whole house. After about two weeks of increasing misery I finally went to see the doc. He looked at me with that horrified expression which means "why weren't you here a week ago?" First time to the doc since 2003. Now he wants me to come back for a physical. Sigh.

I think I'm skipping this tonight.

Like I said, too much information, but wouldn't you rather read gross health angst in a blog than something like 'relationship' angst?

I'm going back to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home