Monday, June 11, 2007

Just another weekend.

While many of my friends were spending the weekend in West Virginia racing, I had a leisurely weekend at home. Saturday was spent doing errands, the standard lawn routine and watching my son test for his next belt in his martial art. Sunday found me cruising the rolling hills of the southeast part of the county. Lots of hills. Following that, my daughter and I went over to a friends place to pick up a bike which will fit her better. Friend TW saw my lament the other week and came through with a 24" wheeled bike that his own daughter has outgrown. Front suspension even! Thanks Bro'! A couple of small parts and it will be on the road.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zen said...

Nice photos. Seem there are lots of "Toad Halls" around here these days

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home