Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nice, Snow Ride


Actually, Ice, No Ride. Tuesday I was off work and going to meet up with Cory and maybe a few others to ride in the Middletown area. Snow overnight Monday would have been OK, but the weather just got worse all day, with the snow turning to sleet then freezing rain. We hemmed and hawed for a bit then bagged the ride. I ended up doing pretty much nothing all day, which is a nice change once in a while. Since I blew off riding on the weekend because I was planning to ride Tuesday, I'm behind my plans. Hopefully there will be some good riding this upcoming three day weekend, in between kids aikido, soccer and basketball and the inevitable honeydoos. This morning there was even more ice. I thought about going in to work, but once again opted for the telecommute. I like that option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home