Monday, August 18, 2008

Coming Attractions

Not that I'm going out to the left coast for this, but good luck to all my friends, acquaintances and heck, folks I don't even know at the Single Speed World Championships, held in Napa, California this coming weekend. Stay out of the poison oak.

Closer to home, August 31 will be the Ride Lugged August Scramble, a 40+ mile jaunt through the mountains west of Frederick. Shaping up to be good fun, and something I can actually attend. Come on out yourselves.

6 Comments:

Blogger Scott Clark said...

I'd love to make the 8/31 ride. I probably can't get away and back on a Sunday like that--life, etc.--but it'd be fun.

3:12 PM  
Blogger james said...

scott! life is riding really hard routes on a woefully improper bike! havnt you been reading our blog?!?

12:55 PM  
Blogger james said...

scott, life? isnt ridding bikes on ridiculously difficult terrain life?

12:56 PM  
Blogger james said...

hmm. sorry about that john. i didnt think the first one got posted

3:28 PM  
Blogger Hjalti said...

I know it's a bit of a drive to get here Scott, but it should be a good ride.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Scott Clark said...

> scott, life? isnt ridding bikes
> on ridiculously difficult terrain
> life?

:-) Sounds good to me....

> I know it's a bit of a drive to
> get here Scott, but it should be
> a good ride.

I just found out that we have family coming to visit this weekend, so I won't be able to get away. Dangit.

But I'll keep an eye out in case more of these are coming up.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home