Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Three Weeks in the Fall

I don't have the time off from work. I don't have the money. And September is the busiest time of the year for my wife, a teacher. But if I could swing it I'd take a vacation in Italy for these two events.

First is the Itialian Single Speed Championships on the 17th and 18th of September in Tuscany.

Then the L'Eroica, a vintage bike rally on "strada bianche," gravel roads October 2nd in Chianti. Even if I don't have a vintage bike, I think it would be a blast.

I'd tie the two events together with bike tour of that part of Italy.

Where would you ride?

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

I am a walker. I want to do Hadrian's Wall from coast to coast and Rockies at some point. If you made me ride I would do someplace flat.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home