Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wow! That was fast!

I hinted at 29"er news in the last post. I'd been lobbying the Mrs. a bit to let me get another bike, not really expecting much to come of it. Monday she gave the OK (isn't she wonderful), so I put in an order with the local shop. I knew there wasn't one in my size on the floor, and it would have to be ordered, so I really didn't expect to hear anything for a week.

Anyway, as I was leaving work today my wife called me to pick up dinner for the kids. The fast food joint I picked was COINCIDENTALLY right next door to the bike shop. I popped in to say hello and Tom said "Hey, I was just about to call you." There in the stand, getting the final assembly tweaks, was the Monocog. Yummy, yummy, yummy. I took a couple of pics when I got home, but the light was failing fast, so this one will have to do for now. That's Duncan, the world's most expensive $25 dollar pound puppy next to it. More later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Sweet! I've been loving my Redline 29er for almost 10 months now. Great value for the money. Hope you can get 'er on the trails soon.

11:30 AM  
Blogger James Starmer said...

You may have the worlds most expensive $25 pound puppy but I have the worlds most expensive $50 pound puppy. A week after we got our puppy he racked up some hefty medical bills. Lets just say my dog blew his college fund, his dreams of attending Harvard are lost unless he can get a full ride.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home