Monday, April 07, 2008

Why I love the interwebs


View Larger Map
Maybe I'm easily amused by the little things, but sometimes I love the interwebs. I get to surf over to cool places like riding forums in different languages. And when I come across a photo that looks interesting, even though it's about a place I've never been (and probably never will, though I can dream), I can track it down on a map and check it out, even look at an aerial photo of the building in question, and have some fun at guessing of the exact location of the photographer when they took the picture. Now, pre-internet days I could do much the same with magazines and atlases (and they retain their own particular charm), but there is something pretty cool about having it at your fingertips.

Like I said easily amused. Why do you love the interwebs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home