Friday, July 08, 2005

New Link

I need to tell you a secret. I have a banjo. Not many people are able to admit it when they do. I even enjoy it, although I fail to practice nearly as much as I need to (which is why its a secret, I sound terrible). One of my co-workers also has a banjo, and in an effort to play more we are going to try to get together and practice.



All of this is just a roundabout way of mentioning that last December I went to the eastern shore of Maryland for a jam session where I met Patrick Costello, an enthusiastic banjo player and teacher. He has a website, but I also just found his Blog: Plunkthumping. Check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

I could have handled if you said you were a secret smurf fan, but A BANJO! Good lord man.... Wait, I like bluegrass. Ok, guess it is ok then. Move along...

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home