Monday, April 16, 2007

Trailwork

Saturday several of us headed up to Greenbriar to a bit of trail maintenance before the race in two weeks. 13 of us showed and got a bit done. I was with the folks doing mostly drainage issues on in the lower elevations. Hiking in, I found that when I favor my left ankle, I get rubbing on my right heel. Not quite a blister, but I'm glad I didn't hike much more. After that I headed home and did the dreaded summertime chore for the first time in 2007. I mowed the lawn. The temperature didn't feel too much like spring, but the grass seems raring to go.

Sunday the dreaded Nor'easter came through. Despite the media hype, it is a pretty big storm. This area mainly got heavy rain and some wind. There were some downed wires Sunday night. Sunday afternoon I went over to the Bicycle Escape for a Single Speed Outlaw Factory Team meeting. It's an honor to be invited to be on the team, and I hope to make the most of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue-eyed Devil said...

Big J, good seeing you Sunday. Forgot to ask you about your sprain; hope it's healing nicely.

9:42 AM  
Blogger gwadzilla said...

you even got some cool SSOFT badges for your page!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home