Friday, March 16, 2007

Central Virginia Road Ride


It looks like Sunday the 25th I'll be heading down into Virginia for a ride with members of some of the internet riding lists I'm on. Meade A. is putting together a ride just south of Fredericksburg, so I'm going to try to head down. Anyone interested in coming along? The photo is of last year's ride, by another list member, Scott C. and puts me in mind of one of my favorite cycling photos ever (I don't know why it is one of my favorites, it just strikes the right chord with me). Anyway, its a couple of hours drive down to VA, it'd be cool to have some company.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I might be hitting the WMRT with some friends for a casual ride that day but I'm going to keep this ride in mind in case the WMRT thing falls through.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home