Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pump Track Tuesday


Only Eric answered the call to come out and ride in tiny circles in the fading summer light. I had the afternoon off and dug a bunch. Eric showed up with a 26" Surly and and old school GT BMX and became the third to ride the complete circuit on about his third lap. I still fail at the third berm on the uphill side counterclockwise. Keep working. When it was getting too ark to see we adjourned to the deck and enjoyed a couple of cold ones. You should have been there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zen said...

Should have been there?
Well I would have but you didn't invite me!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Hjalti said...

Sorry jeannine, I didn't realize you were into mtb. I thought you were dedicated roadie. This won't be the last time.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Brewer said...

I'll try anything once

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home