Monday, November 24, 2008

But what are the criteria?

So I went over to this site (like everyone else seems to be doing now) to see what they said about my blog.

"We think is written by a woman (67%)."

Hans und Franz would be so ashamed, but I guess it's good to be in touch with my feminine side.


Blogger Brett said...

You need to grunt and scratch yourself more in your posts.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Ainsley Wiles said...

Well, I guess I'm in good company.
We guess is written by a woman (58%), however it's quite gender neutral.

I suppose I should scratch and grunt a little more myself.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Blue-eyed Devil said...

Apparently, that thing is super accurate:

"We think is written by a man (66%)."

2:05 PM  
Blogger Apertome said...

I am 83% male, apparently. And I edit the scratches and grunts OUT before I post anything (that must be the remaining 17%), maybe I should stop doing that.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home