Saturday, May 28, 2005

Country Life

Today was mostly spent outside. I was lazy in the morning, but managed to do some cleaning while the Mrs. was at the grocery. I got out and trimmed and the began to mow, but was interrupted by a pretty good thunderstorm. Once the worst of the winds and lightening were past I ran to the dump to drop off this weeks trash. I usually wait until Monday, but that is a holiday, and we are having people over for crab and wurst and beer, so I didn't want the bins overflowing. After I got back, while I was waiting for the grass to dry, I got some planting done. I put in a few rows of corn, some beans, peppers, eggplant, spinach, carrots, and melons. This was all old seed, so I don't know how well it will do. I'll be putting in some newer seed after I next get to the nursery. Then I started mowing again. I got the edges and all of the front done before I ran out of day. Tomorrow afer my ride I'll finish the mowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home