Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Little Rides

Baby steps, small bites, little rides. Incrementalism is all the rage. May has been a tough month for riding. My monthly mileage is less than half of April's, due to a number of things taking priority. Visits by my parents, Birthdays, Mothers Day, Anniversaries, the kid's spring sports and the real late spring killer, yard work. I am getting out now and again, most recently on short rides at lunch or during one or the other kid's activities, like 5/20, and 5/23, and 5/27. These let me chip away slowly at my long list of roads. Nothing on Sunday because I worked on the patio/yard all day, and on Monday I went to work to accrue the holiday for the big trip later this summer. Tonight is a MTB ride, but I haven't decided if I want to do Schaeffer Farms of stay close to home in Gambrill Park. Decisions, decisions.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home