Monday, June 05, 2006

B5 Update



Waayyy back In January, I hooked up with a bunch of, uh, "portly" riders in a weight loss challenge. My original post about it is here. Well, the six months is up and it was time for the moment of truth. I'm pretty pleased. Since January 6th, I'm down a total of 13 pounds. If the truth be known, my chart would look like a rip saw with the number of ups and downs it has taken. Even better news on the Time Trial front. I've cut a minute and 29 seconds off, going from 10:17 to 8:48. I guess all those little rides are helping.


This is an OK photo of the road. Pretty flat. Straight. Wind was from the west, so no help, but no penalty either.



The bike hasn't changed much. Front rack and a larger bag than at the beginning. Oh, and I added a bell. Much fun.

Note the parking rack. My bike is possibly the first one to ever be used at the Woodsboro park and ride. Pity.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Luc Pitard said...

Congratulations on the weight loss!! A friend and I are doing gym stuff and I've lost about 5 pounds thus far. I have high hopes for the summer.
This weekend I'm volunteering for the MS150 with Team Greykell, maybe next year you'll consider riding? I wanted to this year, but I felt a bit out of shape and Grey convinced me to volunteer instead.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home