Monday, July 31, 2006

Been Busy


Mostly with non-biking activities, but I managed to sneak in a bit of biking and related stuff. I rode a lot while the wife and kids were at Deep Creek Lake, but for once didn't take a bike when I joined them. We came home for a quick few days, then on to Ohio to celebrate my father's 75th birthday. The party was a suprise and I drew the job of keeping him occupied for an afternoon while preparations were made. What better reason to take a trip to the Bicycle Museum of America. It was great.

I got out Saturday for a ride on the Little Miami Trail. Last year I went south, this year I went north, stopping on the outskirts of Springfield.

Now we are home and back to the grindstone. More photos and ride reports when I get caught up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home