Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Smokin'



As far as I can remember, this is the hottest temperature in which I have ever ridden the bike. I've worked out in temps like this before, but that was because I had to (or at least I was being paid). It is possible that I'm not remembering some stuff from the late 80's when I lived in Texas, or 1990 in California. Monday it was 96 degrees, and yesterday it was 102. I did 25 miles, and as I was heading back downtown the front with last nights thunderstorms came through and this same sign was down to 93. I would never have though 93 could feel like relief! I got back to the truck and almost home before the rains came. Its been a pretty good week for riding. I'm closing in on 50% of the county roads complete for Fixing Frederick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home