Monday, August 14, 2006

Priorities


The weather for the last few days has been perfect for cycling. I haven't turned a wheel. My folks were staying with us for a few days to attend my nephew's wedding in Shepherdstown, WV. It was a great bash and I wish them both all happiness. Sunday I needed to get the kids out to give my wife some decompression time. Instead of the usual ride on the towpath, we opted to head over to Catoctin Mountain Park and do a bit of hiking. After lunch in Thurmont, we climbed up to Wolf and Chimney rocks. All three of us had fun scrambling on the rocks. It is amazing what resources are so close to you, of which you rarely take advantage. I'll have to do better.

Hiking. Rocks. Two great kids. Snacks and cool water from a Camelbak.
Perfect. Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home