Monday, December 18, 2006

Frederick Ramble


Had a chance to go out with some like minded riders yesterday. The folks who blog at Ride Lugged are a nice crew and were planning a ride around Frederick. We ended up climbing in the the mountains west of town. And climbing. And climbing. Then we took our road bikes on some mountain bike trails. Then we climbed some more. Then we all had a beer. Then we climbed some more. I laughed, I cried. I begged for mommy. Finally I walked. But I still had a blast.

Except it looks like maybe I killed my rear wheel. We'll see.

More photos here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Man! What is up with you and wheels lately?

10:32 AM  
Blogger Blue-eyed Devil said...

Yo, big John, nice pix! We hit Rosaryville on Sunday and I was sweating in a tank top and shorts...crazy, but nice all the same.

You readying for another Fix 26? If so, count me in.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home