Thursday, August 30, 2007

Scotland

For the third year in a row I get to watch a bunch of my friends head off to the single speed worlds while I don't. Actually I knew pretty early this year that it wouldn't be happening, so it's not nearly as big a deal as last year (the dog is just fine, thank you).

Anyway, since I've been lagging behind on the riding for a month, and I'm finally starting to feel better about life, I'm going to try to rock a bunch of miles (well, for me) in September. I just crossed over 3000 roads in Fixing Frederick, with just over 1000 left. It's time to head into the mountains and wrap that project up.

Good luck to all you single speeders across the pond.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zen said...

When will the Tour de Wolfsville commence?

11:09 PM  
Blogger Hjalti said...

I got up there Monday. Report soon. I may try and get up there for a ride again Friday afternoon.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home